Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Keepin' ya posted

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Testing
test
Keepin' ya posted I_vote_lcap0%Keepin' ya posted I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
test
 0% [ 0 ]
test
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 0

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Foamy

Foamy

Number of posts : 289
Registration date : 2009-02-23

Keepin' ya posted Empty
PostSubject: Keepin' ya posted   Keepin' ya posted Icon_minitime3/23/2009, 6:31 pm

In this thread I'm going to keep you heathens up-to-date on some of the shit that goes down.
On 3-22-09 Mavis McJavis sprained his foot in a ball pit while trying to jump over a little girl. He is currently hospitalized.

On 3-24-09
I got a haircut. Hooray!
One of Marks strange buddies decided that today was a good day to grab a flap of skin on his arm and shove a fork through it. Fucking creep.

3-26-09
I downloaded the a demo for a strange FPS. I shall post pictures Posted.

3-27-09
I had a discussion with a certain Brandon Draper about his hot, bi-sexual girlfriend. Brandon said she was ugly. I told Brandon she was the hottest REAL girlfriend he'll ever get. To that he went on about how she was ugly, and was a lesbian. The kid sitting next to me, Chad, came in, and told Brandon that she was a half-fag. To Chad's statement I added that if she was bi you could get double the vagina, and that he (Brandon) was stupid for not realizing that. Brandon turned around, and said that Chad, and I were both "nutso." Also, here are some other things I forgot to mention.

Sometime last week - Donny got sick because he asked a sick Marquis to sneeze on his face
3/20/09 - I went with Marvin, and Marquis (Owl) to see a bad Disney movie. Race to Witch Mountain, which was a bad combo of Men in Black, and Alien.
3/27/09 - Donny is having iTunes trouble with my SOAD CD. It's apparently splitting the album into three separate albums.
3/27/09 - Marvin's back with a bad ankle.

4/5/09 - I went Easter shopping with my grandmother. She bought me a pair of shoes, and a harmonica to replace my old one.

4/6/09 - I went to D.C. again, but with my Biology class, and Stephen's German exchange student. I'll post pictures, and videos whenever I get my hands on a micro SD card.

4/11/09 - I ordered two new CD's, Windowlicker, and Richard D. James. Donny continues to have complications with my CD.

Shit I forgot: The old forum was locked because of that "special" picture I posted. Even though Adarg took it down, it was uploaded from my comp, and onto another site, servimg.com. I think when they had found that that was uploaded they just traced it to our little forum, and locked it from there.

4-15-09 - Oh happy days! My CD is returned. Justice, and order have been restored. All is right in the world. WHAT'S THIS? The insert smells food-like. Arrow

4/27/09 - Donny let Marvin borrow his 360, I'll wait, and see what becomes of this. My grandparents are coming over near the end of May/beginning of June, so that means no e-ternet. I've also begun my long journey to figure out songs on a mix CD I have. Wish me luck. I love you

4/28/09 - Well gosh darnit. I have me finals on the 18th, and I have to sit in that gosh forsaken plastic chair for an hour and thirty. I've somehow managed to slip away with a B in US Studies without having to do a Benchmark, Like a Star @ heaven . AND THIS JUST IN!: I've found The Santamens nose in my closet of wonders. I may bury it in with a little help from my friends, or course Wink cat

4-29-09 - Quite an eventful day this has been. Well around 8 PM or so I took some time to decide what I'mma do for the rest of the day. I decide to re-watch my shows. I go downstairs, pop in the DVD, and it goes like that until about 10:45. My brother had left to get circlejerk with his faggy friends, as usual, and comes back home with a "great idea." He interrupts my show watching, we exchange insults, and he tells me he "got something awesome to show you [me]." I ask him what he "got" for me. He tells me that he brought a bootlegged copy of Ubuntu on a CD from his faggy friends, one of whom is in college for computers, a fact he will never spare. Since it was given to him by this aforementioned friend it must be okay. I had no idea what Ubuntu is so's I axed him. It's apparently another operating system. The next reasonable thing to do after explaining this to me is pop in the disc to my dads laptop, what else? It loads up, and he plays some Tetris. I ask him what purpose does this serve to which he replies that we could use it on the school computers to bypass the website filters, proxy anyone? I tell him he's stupid, and continue my watch of shows. My mom comes down to see wtf he was doin'. She reports to my computer nerd of a dad. He comes racing down the stairs. He sees my brother fuckin' wit his shit, so my dad goes super saiyan on my brother. I consoled my mother that nothing srs had happened just stupidity. My dad, and my brother both argue their way upstairs and my dad destroyed the lent CD, and threatens to "cut him" if he fucked up his computer. The disc allegedly tried to install Linux, and it inspired my to draw out the scene in less detail. Just to add s'more details my brother had just gotten conficker, or some trojan virus on his computer. so he was on thin ice with my dad to begin with. Boy, this deserves an entire fan-fic amirite? Also, there was a cat fight today. Monica Redman (check your yearbook), and some Sally(?) Ewing (a tenth grader). Not so interesting.

5/1/09 - Today tensions rose on the high diabetes. By this I mean David Noll (yearbook check) stole a pencil from some bible-humping faggot, an aforementioned Brandon Draper. David stole his pencil and waved it around the queers prepubescent face like a trophy. Draper, being the immense queer that he be, takes offense and cannot spare the dollar and ten needed to buy a whole fucking pack of pencils, yet still calls David poor. They exchange poorly constructed insults for a few, and we toss around his pencil to further infuriate the kid. We settle down, but Brandon being his typical self, a whiner, cries big blue tears to the teacher about his pencil, and how David be takin' them. They have a battle of hurriedly crafted insults again, but what's this. David's insulin is runnin' low, he's getting Hulk like, he hits his boiling point, and says fuck. The teacher decides enough is enough, and to silence both the fag, and David takes the pencil to keep as his own. What a badass. drunken afro afro

5/5/09 - Today I went with my Momma to Boarders to pick up a book for English. While I was there I snuck a look at the CD's, low and behold they have the re-issued version of One Foot in the Grave. I couldn't stay away. I've listened to it's 32 tracks a few times, and it's still as good as it was.

5/6/09 - There's this kid named Nick Hockensmith (yearbook check), and his hot girlfriend, as stated above, moved to South or something. Now Nick had always missed a lot of school, so when he only came once or twice a week I didn't suspect much. Today he returned from a two week vacation to a mental hospital for trying to slit his wrists with a paper clip. What a fucking pussy. He doesn't even have the balls to use a real cutting instrument, so he half-asses it and used a paper clip. He's like the third person this year who tried to kill himself, and only one had the balls to do it. Stupid kids.

5/16/09 - I forgot to add some updates so I'll do them today. Well, I've started what I call Project Joisy. It's where I piss off every Joisy kid expect Cynthia, Frank, and some of Frank's friends. I do this because these kids are just holdin' me back from my true potential, and for laughs so wish me luck ;O. Marvin tries his damnedest to make up for his white persona. An example would be like what happened Wednesday. Jaylin(or something), a half-fag, half-white kid stepped on Marvin's "new" shoes. For those of you who don't know that is a crime punishable by death in the black community, so Marvin's retaliation was simple, step on his shoes. This resulted in a shoe steppin' battle of hur proportions. It ended up in Marvin getting a detention, and Jaylin getting a slap on the wrists (because he's only half black). Marvin was not pleased so he sassed that teacher, OH YEAH. He got a referral. You're supposed to sign it for whatever reason, but this didn't fly with Marvin. So being the goofy goofball that he is he signed it with "Some Gay Ass Shit" resulting in a srs talk with teacher, and the AP. When he was supposed to stay after for this offense he just bolted out the door, and hid low on my bus. Then he took a 2-day vacation to avoid a suspension as if the teacher would forget in 2 days. Donny's phone expires this month so he claims that he's going to blow it up in some elaborate way, and invite me, but normally with Donny something coincidentally goes awry so no one could've joined him. He's already postponed it until Sunday. I suspect he'll try to make everyone forget about it. flower What a Face santa

5/25/09 - Well, yesterday I was chillin' with the Fantastic Four minus Invisible Lady, and I was walkin' up dat Sherman when Thing was droppin' this mad jiveastic beat. So, I'm like "Dud, wtf u singin'?" Thing replied with "POSE FOR THE FRAME!" I slapped the turds outta Thing for bein' so gaddarn stupid. He then confessed to watching BET, and scopin' out this mad-ass video. Mr. Fantastic was like "Owl, let me owl that owl on my owl." Then Mr. Fantastic, and Thing were dancin' off into the mid-day sun talking of a Ricky Bobby style. Here's what Mr. Fantastic was scopin' up on his Owl. I don't think it's good, I just think it's incredibly funny/retarded. And I told Thing that if he does that at school, then next week I see pplz singin' that shit that I'd shit myself.

6-16-09 - Yesterday, Marquis, Marvin, Tee-yay, and I went for a shopping mall experience. It started off with busting glass bottles in the parking lot, and going to Target to steal some gum. We retreated to the mall for some sign touchin' action. Marquis tried to "pull a Prince of Persia", and kicked a hole in the wall by mistake; this is now his caller ID. We was trolling some kids, and drained them for their monies. That's when the good shit started to happen. So these nerds at T-mobile, or one of the cell phone stores that are placed everywhere in our mall, were lolling it up. My posse was all mocking them n' shit when a mall cop reared his wrinkled face into our good times, and tried to tell Tee-yay, and anyone else who wasn't eating, to split less he bust out the CoC. TJ, being the TJ that he is, starts to yell at the old man for being old, and complains that we're eating, so we shouldn't have to leave. The old man starts to walk away, but TJ won't stop himself. The angered "cop" starts to get snippy, and this goes back and forth for quite awhile. Eventually, we walk out of the mall with two mall cops, and their white SUV following us. They pretended to call the Sheriff, and shook their mace sticks to scare us off. We hung out at some surrounding stores when this Michael Foster looking dude steps out his fine-ass Kremlin telling us that the Sheriff is a-comin' and we's best be runnin'. Why they would advise us to run from the law is beyond my, or how they "called the Sheriff", and this dude shows up first. IF Marvin and Marquis were left alone they'd probably be in jail or some shit because they were having a most serious conversation about reentering after being forced out. HURRRRRRRRR bounce

7-8-09 - I ordered Postal about 2 weeks ago, and it still hasn't come in the mail. Now they do say on their site that there may be a 72 hour (3 days) delay; however, my Mom just forwarded an e-mail to me, on the 7th, that said the had just shipped it. That's some bullshit.They said that they were "out of ingredients" and will add something else. It better be awesome Evil or Very Mad Also, Marvin has a new girlfriend named *drumroll* Kelsey. She's apparently a badass crackah raised in teh streets as she beats up Donny, and everything else all the time.

8-3-09 - Bout time I updated this thing. Well, Marvin decided to text Breeana some ASCII dicks with "i luv breeana" as his signature, so the romantic two are in half. Marvin's now dating Marquis' ex, or as I call Marquis' used trash. Her names Jenn, she's thirteen and smokes and drinks, you know her for S'in the D. IT'S MARQUIS EX-GIRLFRIEND *wooo*. Last night around 1:27 AM I gets a call from Marvo saying we should roll to Sheetz so we can steal some Red Bull and such. I tells him that I have money, and that we could just buy everything instead. He reluctantly agrees to go legally, but he came around. We walk back to my house so Marvin can check his Myspace for 20 minutes. I talk the doods into some late night hi-jinks (egging Breeana's house) So we did the deed, and Marvin isn't convinced that we nailed the house until he sees it for himself. I now know never to return to the scene of the crime ever again. Breeana's house has two spotlights in front of it. To see the egg mess Marquis tried walking inbetween the two cars on her driveway and waving his arms like a mofo to get the spotlight to activate. Marquis fail miserably, so now Marvin's up to bat. Swing and a hit. Shit turns on we stand and stare for a bit then bolt. Marvin, and I aren't convinced that our eggs hit where MOquis claims they did. We head back, and stand there until the lights go off. Before the spotlights went off I was turned homeward bound; however, Marvin and Marquis were watching the house for evidence of the eggs. That's when I heard something. It was a chubby lady hidin' in the bushes. No, it was Breeana's huge ass Dad party vanning like a douche. I think he knocked over some shit because I heard him rattlin', and then I saw Marquis and Marvin take off. I didn't know what fell over (I assumed it was a piece of trash that had just fell over), so I ran so I wasn't left behind. I was trying to match Marquis' speed, which was hard considering my shoes were looser than Frank's vagina, when all of a sudden I hear "Big Stomping Daddy" cry out "I gotta gun! Imma shoot ja! I GOTTA GUN! IMMA SHOOT JA!" We ran for a few blocks to make sure that he had been given teh slip because that's black protocol. In the distance I could just make out that he was now yelling about having Marvin's phone number, and that his Mom's going to get a call (on Marvin's cellphone apparently.) We ran until we got to that alleyway on my street. At that point I felt like a bowl of Jello, and walked home. I later puked and quivered to sleep. Hooray. I'll give a map to show how far we ran.

8-7-09 - So, okay. Nothing big just giving you the low down on some stuff. Nothing ever came of that 360 business. I have yet to be tied to those house shenanigans, and for that I'd like to THANK GOD. Though the brunt of their punishment was just the silent treatment. I've been trying to worm my way into this, and make amends but to no avail. Those rednecks who lived next door to me have moved out, as have the other people in that duplex. So we have a new wave of rednecks and a Hispanic group that has an undying hatred for fish. I've received my class schedule in the mailzors this morning. They cut out all the teacher names for some odd reason. They've also added this "Inst help" segment which I think may be the enrichment thing, god forbid. I have begun my seemingly lengthy quest of downloading all those Courage episodes. Adam, I believe you downloaded them before. If you could send that folder my way, that'd be great bounce

Last edited by Foamy on 8/8/2009, 12:17 pm; edited 30 times in total
Back to top Go down
Darth Frankus

Darth Frankus

Number of posts : 224

Keepin' ya posted Empty
PostSubject: Re: Keepin' ya posted   Keepin' ya posted Icon_minitime3/23/2009, 7:35 pm

Oh Lauds nice
Back to top Go down
Adarg

Adarg

Number of posts : 138

Keepin' ya posted Empty
PostSubject: Re: Keepin' ya posted   Keepin' ya posted Icon_minitime3/23/2009, 10:31 pm

I like this thread already, for some reason.
Back to top Go down
Darth Frankus

Darth Frankus

Keepin' ya posted Empty
PostSubject: Re: Keepin' ya posted   Keepin' ya posted Icon_minitime3/23/2009, 10:47 pm

me too
Back to top Go down
Darth Frankus

Darth Frankus

Keepin' ya posted Empty
PostSubject: Re: Keepin' ya posted   Keepin' ya posted Icon_minitime3/26/2009, 4:52 pm

zoinks. this is the best thread on teh forum
Back to top Go down
Adarg

Adarg

Keepin' ya posted Empty
PostSubject: Re: Keepin' ya posted   Keepin' ya posted Icon_minitime3/26/2009, 5:02 pm

I seriously think it may be.

Silly Mark and his weird friends. What ever happened to The Painting?
Back to top Go down
Darth Frankus

Darth Frankus

Keepin' ya posted Empty
PostSubject: Re: Keepin' ya posted   Keepin' ya posted Icon_minitime3/26/2009, 8:36 pm

Should I start a similar thread about shit that happens around me?
Back to top Go down
Foamy

Foamy

Keepin' ya posted Empty
PostSubject: Re: Keepin' ya posted   Keepin' ya posted Icon_minitime3/27/2009, 3:14 am

Darth Frankus wrote:
Should I start a similar thread about shit that happens around me?
Let's not get carried away here.
Back to top Go down
Darth Frankus

Darth Frankus

Keepin' ya posted Empty
PostSubject: Re: Keepin' ya posted   Keepin' ya posted Icon_minitime3/27/2009, 7:33 am

right right
Back to top Go down
Adarg

Adarg

Keepin' ya posted Empty
PostSubject: Re: Keepin' ya posted   Keepin' ya posted Icon_minitime3/27/2009, 7:08 pm

Darth Frankus wrote:
right right
It's true. We all know how sequels usually pan out.
Back to top Go down
Foamy

Foamy

Keepin' ya posted Empty
PostSubject: Re: Keepin' ya posted   Keepin' ya posted Icon_minitime3/28/2009, 9:50 am

What does this say, adarg? Tutto molto semplice.
Sostituire tutti i file presenti, con quelli della cartella : C:\Programmi\Postal2STP\System
Back to top Go down
Adarg

Adarg

Keepin' ya posted Empty
PostSubject: Re: Keepin' ya posted   Keepin' ya posted Icon_minitime3/28/2009, 10:30 am

Foamy wrote:
Sostituire tutti i file presenti, con quelli della cartella : C:\Programmi\Postal2STP\System
All very simple. Replace all files with those of the folder.

By the way, you were right. Lakeview Terrace was fucking awful.
Back to top Go down
Foamy

Foamy

Keepin' ya posted Empty
PostSubject: Re: Keepin' ya posted   Keepin' ya posted Icon_minitime3/28/2009, 11:27 am

Adarg wrote:
Foamy wrote:
All very simple. Replace all files with those of the folder.

By the way, you were right. Lakeview Terrace was fucking awful.
It looks like I have to ask donny for his keygen stuff, so as to simplify the matter. Where, and when did see the movie?
Back to top Go down
Adarg

Adarg

Keepin' ya posted Empty
PostSubject: Re: Keepin' ya posted   Keepin' ya posted Icon_minitime3/28/2009, 8:49 pm

Foamy wrote:
It looks like I have to ask donny for his keygen stuff, so as to simplify the matter. Where, and when did see the movie?
Why do you need his Keygen magic?

And I saw it last night at my house.

Also, I just noticed that you were talking about Marvin when you were talking about the person spraining their ankle or whatever in the ball pit. Only he could do something like that. Finally, why would you possibly want to see Race to Witch Mountain?
Back to top Go down
Foamy

Foamy

Keepin' ya posted Empty
PostSubject: Re: Keepin' ya posted   Keepin' ya posted Icon_minitime3/28/2009, 10:04 pm

Adarg wrote:
Foamy wrote:

Also, I just noticed that you were talking about Marvin when you were talking about the person spraining their ankle or whatever in the ball pit. Only he could do something like that. Finally, why would you possibly want to see Race to Witch Mountain?
To get a game I have neither the money, or patience to get the money for.
Did you rent it, or was it on HBO?
Finally, why would you possibly want to see Race to Witch Mountain?
I didn't. It sounded better than doing nothing, but as a bonus I saw around 4 minutes of Watchmen, and from those 4 minutes thought it looked good.

Last edited by Foamy on 8/8/2009, 12:17 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Adarg

Adarg

Keepin' ya posted Empty
PostSubject: Re: Keepin' ya posted   Keepin' ya posted Icon_minitime3/29/2009, 11:07 am

Foamy wrote:
I didn't. It sounded better than doing nothing, but as a bonus I saw around 40 minutes of Watchmen, and from those 40 minutes thought it looked good.
Wait, so are you saying you need a serial/code for it? Like unlocking a trial for a computer program? If so, then I could do it. By the way, is this that strange FPS you were talking about?

Rented.

I guess I can't argue with that. Boredom can lead to stupid decisions (hence the Lakeview Terrace renting). Also, yeah, Watchmen was really good. Like, surprisingly good.
Back to top Go down
Foamy

Foamy

Keepin' ya posted Empty
PostSubject: Re: Keepin' ya posted   Keepin' ya posted Icon_minitime3/29/2009, 2:11 pm

Adarg wrote:
Foamy wrote:
I didn't. It sounded better than doing nothing, but as a bonus I saw around 40 minutes of Watchmen, and from those 40 minutes thought it looked good.
Wait, so are you saying you need a serial/code for it? Like unlocking a trial for a computer program? If so, then I could do it. By the way, is this that strange FPS you were talking about?

Rented.

I guess I can't argue with that. Boredom can lead to stupid decisions (hence the Lakeview Terrace renting). Also, yeah, Watchmen was really good. Like, surprisingly good.
It would simplify the process I would have to go through by just unlocking the demo. If you could do that, that'd be very helpful. I'm talking about Postal 2, and I've been trying to get it for about 2 weeks, but have had very bad luck.
Back to top Go down
Adarg

Adarg

Keepin' ya posted Empty
PostSubject: Re: Keepin' ya posted   Keepin' ya posted Icon_minitime3/29/2009, 4:24 pm

Foamy wrote:
It would simplify the process I would have to go through by just unlocking the demo. If you could do that, that'd be very helpful. I'm talking about Postal 2, and I've been trying to get it for about 2 weeks, but have had very bad luck.
Well, the easiest way would be to just get a torrent of it (like I do). However, unless you have the demo already, just look for a crack/serial/keygen with Google. If you can't find one, I'll look for one for you.
Back to top Go down
Foamy

Foamy

Keepin' ya posted Empty
PostSubject: Re: Keepin' ya posted   Keepin' ya posted Icon_minitime3/29/2009, 7:55 pm

Adarg wrote:
Foamy wrote:
Well, the easiest way would be to just get a torrent of it (like I do). However, unless you have the demo already, just look for a crack/serial/keygen with Google. If you can't find one, I'll look for one for you.
Well, I have a torrent already, but it's asking me to buy Nero Mod to "burn all the .bin, and .cue files." It'd be easier to just to look for a crack, but I'm terrible with computers so if it wouldn't be too much trouble to ask you to look for it.
Back to top Go down
Adarg

Adarg

Keepin' ya posted Empty
PostSubject: Re: Keepin' ya posted   Keepin' ya posted Icon_minitime3/29/2009, 8:27 pm

Foamy wrote:
Well, I have a torrent already, but it's asking me to buy Nero Mod to "burn all the .bin, and .cue files." It'd be easier to just to look for a crack, but I'm terrible with computers so if it wouldn't be too much trouble to ask you to look for it.
Yeah, I have no idea what it's talking about.

SO HERE'S A CRACK:
5678-QE32-8IU7-0981
Back to top Go down
Foamy

Foamy

Keepin' ya posted Empty
PostSubject: Re: Keepin' ya posted   Keepin' ya posted Icon_minitime3/29/2009, 8:48 pm

Adarg wrote:
Foamy wrote:
Yeah, I have no idea what it's talking about.

SO HERE'S A CRACK:
5678-QE32-8IU7-0981
Keepin' ya posted 3thing10

Last edited by Foamy on 3/29/2009, 8:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Adarg

Adarg

Keepin' ya posted Empty
PostSubject: Re: Keepin' ya posted   Keepin' ya posted Icon_minitime3/29/2009, 8:49 pm

Foamy wrote:
I'll take that as a "Thank you".
Back to top Go down
Foamy

Foamy

Keepin' ya posted Empty
PostSubject: Re: Keepin' ya posted   Keepin' ya posted Icon_minitime3/29/2009, 8:50 pm

Adarg wrote:
Foamy wrote:
I'll take that as a "Thank you".
It is, but where does my crack go?
Back to top Go down
Adarg

Adarg

Keepin' ya posted Empty
PostSubject: Re: Keepin' ya posted   Keepin' ya posted Icon_minitime3/29/2009, 8:54 pm

Foamy wrote:
It is, but where does my crack go?
Well, it should be somewhere in the game. Do you have the Demo version? If not, go download it from somewhere, and once you have it installed, you'll eventually come to a screen that'll ask you if you want to activate the game or something like that. Just put the code in there.
Back to top Go down
Foamy

Foamy

Keepin' ya posted Empty
PostSubject: Re: Keepin' ya posted   Keepin' ya posted Icon_minitime3/29/2009, 8:57 pm

Adarg wrote:

Well, it should be somewhere in the game. Do you have the Demo version? If not, go download it from somewhere, and once you have it installed, you'll eventually come to a screen that'll ask you if you want to activate the game or something like that. Just put the code in there.
Good deal brother adarg. LPs shall be made.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Keepin' ya posted Empty
PostSubject: Re: Keepin' ya posted   Keepin' ya posted Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Keepin' ya posted
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Chatterbox-
Jump to: