Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

General take me to DEFCON 2

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Darth Frankus

Darth Frankus

Number of posts : 224
Registration date : 2009-02-23

General take me to DEFCON 2 Empty
PostSubject: General take me to DEFCON 2   General take me to DEFCON 2 Icon_minitime4/4/2009, 6:49 pm

Adarg I have a probrem and I need your help. An account by the name of "oldskoolrace1022" has been jacked by a virus/hacker and cannot be logged onto. If I/We gain access to this account I will provide you with countless s/ns and I will get blackmail for my blackmail file. Its a win for all of us. IM me for further information and discussion. This is top priority as we have no s/ns to milk the lulz from. Again top priority.
Back to top Go down
Darth Frankus

Darth Frankus

PostSubject: Re: General take me to DEFCON 2   General take me to DEFCON 2 Icon_minitime4/7/2009, 11:35 pm

srlsly this is realllllyyy important. Theres tons of blackmail and s/ns to be had! I dont know about you guys but I have no s/ns to milk lulz from.... Lets get on this shit!
Back to top Go down
Adarg

Adarg

Number of posts : 138

PostSubject: Re: General take me to DEFCON 2   General take me to DEFCON 2 Icon_minitime4/8/2009, 4:08 pm

Darth Frankus wrote:
srlsly this is realllllyyy important. Theres tons of blackmail and s/ns to be had! I dont know about you guys but I have no s/ns to milk lulz from.... Lets get on this shit!
Um. Yeah.

Why do you need an answer from me?
Back to top Go down
Foamy

Foamy

Number of posts : 289

PostSubject: Re: General take me to DEFCON 2   General take me to DEFCON 2 Icon_minitime4/10/2009, 4:25 pm

Adarg wrote:
Darth Frankus wrote:
Um. Yeah.

Why do you need an answer from me?
I told him there is no way to fix this, and he thinks you might be able to do something.
Back to top Go down
Darth Frankus

Darth Frankus

PostSubject: Re: General take me to DEFCON 2   General take me to DEFCON 2 Icon_minitime4/10/2009, 5:57 pm

orly? he was on aim yesterday and I talked to him. he says no fix. When did ya speak to him?
Back to top Go down
Foamy

Foamy

PostSubject: Re: General take me to DEFCON 2   General take me to DEFCON 2 Icon_minitime4/10/2009, 7:34 pm

Darth Frankus wrote:
orly? he was on aim yesterday and I talked to him. he says no fix. When did ya speak to him?
I haven't. I said there wasn't going to be a way to fix it to you, and you thought adarg could help.
Back to top Go down
Adarg

Adarg

Number of posts : 138

PostSubject: Re: General take me to DEFCON 2   General take me to DEFCON 2 Icon_minitime4/11/2009, 12:22 pm

Foamy wrote:
I haven't. I said there wasn't going to be a way to fix it to you, and you thought adarg could help.
And I told him the same. :O
Back to top Go down
Darth Frankus

Darth Frankus

PostSubject: Re: General take me to DEFCON 2   General take me to DEFCON 2 Icon_minitime4/11/2009, 1:23 pm

Halla Whut?
Back to top Go down
Foamy

Foamy

PostSubject: Re: General take me to DEFCON 2   General take me to DEFCON 2 Icon_minitime4/11/2009, 4:12 pm

Darth Frankus wrote:
Halla Whut?
Your only hope is that Donny, or that one of his e-friends can help, but I doubt anything can be done.
Back to top Go down
Darth Frankus

Darth Frankus

PostSubject: Re: General take me to DEFCON 2   General take me to DEFCON 2 Icon_minitime4/11/2009, 6:58 pm

How do we contact them.
Back to top Go down
Foamy

Foamy

PostSubject: Re: General take me to DEFCON 2   General take me to DEFCON 2 Icon_minitime4/12/2009, 1:30 am

Darth Frankus wrote:
How do we contact them.
I talk to him.
Back to top Go down
Darth Frankus

Darth Frankus

PostSubject: Re: General take me to DEFCON 2   General take me to DEFCON 2 Icon_minitime4/13/2009, 6:06 pm

Youre invisible now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: General take me to DEFCON 2   General take me to DEFCON 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

General take me to DEFCON 2
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Chatterbox :: Serious Discussion-
Jump to: