Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Scars on Broadway

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Foamy

Foamy

Number of posts : 289
Registration date : 2009-02-23

Scars on Broadway Empty
PostSubject: Scars on Broadway   Scars on Broadway Icon_minitime5/30/2009, 9:06 pm

I has ta say, I was looking forward to this CD, then that fat old Adarg in the sky came in and told me it was gayz0rs. I ignored his warning thinking that he and I have a differing music stance. I bought it one day long, long ago as per request of my dear brother. I listened to it once, and agreed with Mr Adarg's repitious point, but them damn chords stole mah heart, so I kept it. The only tracks I had a problem with were Babylon, Cute Machines, and Whoring Streets. I've forgivin Babylon for the second, faster part, but the others still can blow it out their digital asses. It was good for only 2 System members, but they could've spent more time on the album lyrically. I mean Cute Machines only had 3 fucking lines. Serj's album came out two years before Daron's and it was total über pwnage, and got a metric-fuck ton of coverage/awards when Daron's only met the coverage side. I'd have to give Scars a two sluts/5. Also, I believe my avi is in order of some praise.
Back to top Go down
Adarg

Adarg

Number of posts : 138

Scars on Broadway Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scars on Broadway   Scars on Broadway Icon_minitime6/2/2009, 3:19 pm

lulz Im fat thats funy

I actually didn't give the album much of a listen (for instance, I have no idea what fucking tracks you're talking about), but from what I did hear, it is awful and fail. But you already know that, since I repeated my opinion on it so much. :O

And yeah, I can't wait 'til Serj releases his second album. It will be the shit. And not just the shit, but the shit.

And oh my God, I almost pissed myself when I spotted your new avatar. How the fuck did you find it?
Back to top Go down
Foamy

Foamy

Scars on Broadway Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scars on Broadway   Scars on Broadway Icon_minitime6/2/2009, 4:49 pm

Adarg wrote:
lulz Im fat thats funy

I actually didn't give the album much of a listen (for instance, I have no idea what fucking tracks you're talking about), but from what I did hear, it is awful and fail. But you already know that, since I repeated my opinion on it so much. :O

And yeah, I can't wait 'til Serj releases his second album. It will be the shit. And not just the shit, but the shit.

And oh my God, I almost pissed myself when I spotted your new avatar. How the fuck did you find it?
It's that Eric kid that lives across from you.
Back to top Go down
Adarg

Adarg

Scars on Broadway Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scars on Broadway   Scars on Broadway Icon_minitime6/4/2009, 1:22 pm

Foamy wrote:
No, I meant, how did you come across it? Was it in a yearbook or something?
Back to top Go down
Foamy

Foamy

Scars on Broadway Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scars on Broadway   Scars on Broadway Icon_minitime6/4/2009, 1:27 pm

Adarg wrote:
Foamy wrote:
No, I meant, how did you come across it? Was it in a yearbook or something?
But of course.
Back to top Go down
Adarg

Adarg

Scars on Broadway Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scars on Broadway   Scars on Broadway Icon_minitime6/4/2009, 6:27 pm

Foamy wrote:
But of course.
Of course, of course.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Scars on Broadway Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scars on Broadway   Scars on Broadway Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Scars on Broadway
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Music-