Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Keepin' ya posted

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Testing
test
Keepin' ya posted - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%Keepin' ya posted - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
test
 0% [ 0 ]
test
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 0

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Adarg

Adarg

Number of posts : 138
Registration date : 2009-02-23

Keepin' ya posted - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Keepin' ya posted   Keepin' ya posted - Page 2 Icon_minitime3/29/2009, 9:00 pm

Foamy wrote:
Good deal brother adarg. LPs shall be made.
lol wut?
Back to top Go down
Foamy

Foamy

Number of posts : 289

PostSubject: Re: Keepin' ya posted   Keepin' ya posted - Page 2 Icon_minitime3/29/2009, 9:19 pm

Adarg wrote:
Foamy wrote:
Good deal brother adarg. LPs shall be made.
lol wut?
I don't see an option to "activate" the game. Any solutions, or am I missing something?
Back to top Go down
Adarg

Adarg

PostSubject: Re: Keepin' ya posted   Keepin' ya posted - Page 2 Icon_minitime3/30/2009, 3:20 pm

Foamy wrote:
I don't see an option to "activate" the game. Any solutions, or am I missing something?
If you got the Demo version or Trial version or whatever, it should be somewhere in it. I'll research.
Back to top Go down
Foamy

Foamy

PostSubject: Re: Keepin' ya posted   Keepin' ya posted - Page 2 Icon_minitime3/30/2009, 3:59 pm

Adarg wrote:
If you got the Demo version or Trial version or whatever, it should be somewhere in it. I'll research.
I have the demo for it, but an activation button was nowhere to be found.
Back to top Go down
Adarg

Adarg

PostSubject: Re: Keepin' ya posted   Keepin' ya posted - Page 2 Icon_minitime3/30/2009, 5:33 pm

Foamy wrote:
Hmm... if you still can't find it, I found this:

Download the free demo, it normally times out after 5 miniutes, but enter: setgamestate demotime 999999: in the cheat box and you can play forever.

I don't know if it'll work, but it sounds like it should.
Back to top Go down
Foamy

Foamy

PostSubject: Re: Keepin' ya posted   Keepin' ya posted - Page 2 Icon_minitime3/30/2009, 7:33 pm

Adarg wrote:
Foamy wrote:

Download the free demo, it normally times out after 5 miniutes, but enter: setgamestate demotime 999999: in the cheat box and you can play forever.

Where's the cheat box?
Back to top Go down
Adarg

Adarg

PostSubject: Re: Keepin' ya posted   Keepin' ya posted - Page 2 Icon_minitime3/30/2009, 8:48 pm

Foamy wrote:
Where's the cheat box?
I don't know. Very Happy

Okay, if all of this doesn't work, I can walk you through getting a Torrent and getting it to actually work. That way you could just have the full version of the game for the rest of forever.
Back to top Go down
Foamy

Foamy

PostSubject: Re: Keepin' ya posted   Keepin' ya posted - Page 2 Icon_minitime3/30/2009, 9:37 pm

Adarg wrote:
Foamy wrote:
Where's the cheat box?
I don't know. Very Happy

Okay, if all of this doesn't work, I can walk you through getting a Torrent and getting it to actually work. That way you could just have the full version of the game for the rest of forever.
Well I already have one downloaded and ready for rapeage, but for it to work I need to buy some Rom to fake the real game disc. If you can find an easier one, by all means.
Back to top Go down
Adarg

Adarg

PostSubject: Re: Keepin' ya posted   Keepin' ya posted - Page 2 Icon_minitime3/31/2009, 4:13 pm

Foamy wrote:
Well I already have one downloaded and ready for rapeage, but for it to work I need to buy some Rom to fake the real game disc. If you can find an easier one, by all means.
I think I know what you're talking about. If you downloaded one that is a".iso" (as the file type), you can download a program called MagicISO. It's free if you go to the site (www.magiciso.com). Once you have it, you have to open the .iso file (that you got from the torrent) into MagicISO and choose to just Extract it (the icon with the open folder and the green arrow pointing to the right).

(also, in case the one you got doesn't work, here's the one I used. It works fine, as long as you do everything exactly the way I told you)
Back to top Go down
Foamy

Foamy

PostSubject: Re: Keepin' ya posted   Keepin' ya posted - Page 2 Icon_minitime3/31/2009, 9:44 pm

Adarg wrote:
I think I know what you're talking about. If you downloaded one that is a".iso" (as the file type), you can download a program called MagicISO. It's free if you go to the site (www.magiciso.com). Once you have it, you have to open the .iso file (that you got from the torrent) into MagicISO and choose to just Extract it (the icon with the open folder and the green arrow pointing to the right).

(also, in case the one you got doesn't work, here's the one I used. It works fine, as long as you do everything exactly the way I told you)
How long would the Magiciso process take?
Back to top Go down
Adarg

Adarg

PostSubject: Re: Keepin' ya posted   Keepin' ya posted - Page 2 Icon_minitime4/1/2009, 6:44 am

Foamy wrote:
How long would the Magiciso process take?
To be honest, not very long at all. It all depends on what you're extracting. It didn't take long when I did it; maybe about 10 seconds.
Back to top Go down
Darth Frankus

Darth Frankus

Number of posts : 224

PostSubject: Re: Keepin' ya posted   Keepin' ya posted - Page 2 Icon_minitime4/3/2009, 10:07 pm

OH BULLHUCKEY!
Back to top Go down
Darth Frankus

Darth Frankus

PostSubject: Re: Keepin' ya posted   Keepin' ya posted - Page 2 Icon_minitime4/3/2009, 11:50 pm

Foamy wrote:
Adarg wrote:
Foamy wrote:

Where's the cheat box?

I made a deal with Union Oil!!!
Back to top Go down
Foamy

Foamy

PostSubject: Re: Keepin' ya posted   Keepin' ya posted - Page 2 Icon_minitime4/11/2009, 4:19 pm

I updated with Union Oil.
Back to top Go down
Darth Frankus

Darth Frankus

PostSubject: Re: Keepin' ya posted   Keepin' ya posted - Page 2 Icon_minitime4/11/2009, 7:00 pm

Kewl Kewl
Back to top Go down
Foamy

Foamy

PostSubject: Re: Keepin' ya posted   Keepin' ya posted - Page 2 Icon_minitime4/27/2009, 8:27 pm

Updated Cool
Back to top Go down
Adarg

Adarg

PostSubject: Re: Keepin' ya posted   Keepin' ya posted - Page 2 Icon_minitime4/28/2009, 3:35 pm

Wow, I need to check this more often.

I'm glad you got your CD back. I'm surprised you even let Donny borrow it, though. He may have fucked it or something.

Also, HOLY SHIT YOU HAVE TO ADD UPDATES FOR THE 360 BUSINESS! I can only imagine what may happen with it...

"HYEIGH, I WANNA PLAY BLUE DRAGON1!1!" *breaks 360*

Finally, I didn't think about that picture as being the cause of our old Forum dying. I miss it...

Oh, and this is kind of random, but the rain washed off our gravestone in my backyard. I was sad.
Back to top Go down
Foamy

Foamy

PostSubject: Re: Keepin' ya posted   Keepin' ya posted - Page 2 Icon_minitime4/28/2009, 4:33 pm

Adarg wrote:

Oh, and this is kind of random, but the rain washed off our gravestone in my backyard. I was sad.
Did we bury a single piece of paper, or did we wrap it in a bag or something?
Back to top Go down
Foamy

Foamy

PostSubject: Re: Keepin' ya posted   Keepin' ya posted - Page 2 Icon_minitime4/28/2009, 10:12 pm

Also this: why is linkin park called linkin park?
because they link their dicks in eachother's buttholes in public parks
Back to top Go down
Adarg

Adarg

PostSubject: Re: Keepin' ya posted   Keepin' ya posted - Page 2 Icon_minitime4/29/2009, 6:50 am

Foamy wrote:
Did we bury a single piece of paper, or did we wrap it in a bag or something?
I'm pretty sure it was a piece of paper with a bunch of drawings on it that referred to all of the stuff he's ruined.
Back to top Go down
Adarg

Adarg

PostSubject: Re: Keepin' ya posted   Keepin' ya posted - Page 2 Icon_minitime4/29/2009, 6:51 am

Foamy wrote:
Also this: why is linkin park called linkin park?
because they link their dicks in eachother's buttholes in public parks
hyeigh
Back to top Go down
Foamy

Foamy

PostSubject: Re: Keepin' ya posted   Keepin' ya posted - Page 2 Icon_minitime4/29/2009, 11:52 pm

Huge f'in update.
Back to top Go down
Adarg

Adarg

PostSubject: Re: Keepin' ya posted   Keepin' ya posted - Page 2 Icon_minitime4/30/2009, 6:01 pm

Sorry about the Finals or whatever. Sounds boring. I hope you survive it.

OH MY GOD SANTAMEN

Wait, didn't we burn that nose? Well, whatever. He's Santamen. A sacred burial must be completed in his honor.

And that's quite a story. It would make some good material for a fanfic or short story of some sort.

lol ur dads mexican

Also, on a completely unrelated note (or a completely related note, considering the subject matter of your story), I'm starting to enjoy Burn Notice. My aunt lent me all of the first season and I think I've watched it at least three or four times by now. 'Tis a great show.
Back to top Go down
Darth Frankus

Darth Frankus

PostSubject: Yeah   Keepin' ya posted - Page 2 Icon_minitime5/7/2009, 1:11 am

fags.
Back to top Go down
Adarg

Adarg

PostSubject: Re: Keepin' ya posted   Keepin' ya posted - Page 2 Icon_minitime5/7/2009, 3:29 pm

I remember David. I seriously never would have thought him of all people would do something like that. He gets a gold star. And another pencil, since he apparently needs some.

Congrats on the (kind-of) hard find. I just looked it up and the Deluxe edition (the one you have) just came out on April 14. You Beck fan, you.

Fuck, I am so sick of hearing about these wannabe-Emo faggots (lulz donny). I'm not mad at you for telling us this, but I'm just saying that these kids are truly fucking pathetic. It's sad.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Keepin' ya posted   Keepin' ya posted - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Keepin' ya posted
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Chatterbox-
Jump to: