Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Keepin' ya posted

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Testing
test
Keepin' ya posted - Page 4 I_vote_lcap0%Keepin' ya posted - Page 4 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
test
 0% [ 0 ]
test
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 0

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Foamy

Foamy

Number of posts : 289
Registration date : 2009-02-23

Keepin' ya posted - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Keepin' ya posted   Keepin' ya posted - Page 4 Icon_minitime8/8/2009, 12:16 pm

Fyk yea update
Back to top Go down
Adarg

Adarg

Number of posts : 138

PostSubject: Re: Keepin' ya posted   Keepin' ya posted - Page 4 Icon_minitime8/8/2009, 1:03 pm

Yeah, I got my schedule yesterday. I'm confused about the removal of them names, as well.

Wait, who's giving you the silent treatment? That Owl and Marv?

Sadly, I never actually downloaded every single episode. Just a few of the ones that I like. Plus, I deleted that folder months ago. If you're having trouble finding a good torrent, though, I can give you the link to the one I used. Here joo go.
Back to top Go down
Foamy

Foamy

PostSubject: Re: Keepin' ya posted   Keepin' ya posted - Page 4 Icon_minitime8/8/2009, 7:28 pm

Adarg wrote:
Yeah, I got my schedule yesterday. I'm confused about the removal of them names, as well.

Wait, who's giving you the silent treatment? That Owl and Marv?

Sadly, I never actually downloaded every single episode. Just a few of the ones that I like. Plus, I deleted that folder months ago. If you're having trouble finding a good torrent, though, I can give you the link to the one I used. Here joo go.
The oinly reason I could think of for the no name thing was that the staff remember the room names, and not the teachers that inhabit them. Breeana is giving Marvin the silent treatment. I only asked about that torrent because the one I found on demonoid is going super slow, so I thought I could take a shortcut.
Back to top Go down
Adarg

Adarg

PostSubject: Re: Keepin' ya posted   Keepin' ya posted - Page 4 Icon_minitime8/8/2009, 10:55 pm

Foamy wrote:
The oinly reason I could think of for the no name thing was that the staff remember the room names, and not the teachers that inhabit them. Breeana is giving Marvin the silent treatment. I only asked about that torrent because the one I found on demonoid is going super slow, so I thought I could take a shortcut.
Those lazy bastards.

Ah, so Brie doesn't like them bad boys. Marv and his pimp-self.

Yeah, I saw that one. Didn't have many seeds. Like I said, the one I gave you a link to should be pretty fast.
Back to top Go down
Foamy

Foamy

PostSubject: Re: Keepin' ya posted   Keepin' ya posted - Page 4 Icon_minitime8/8/2009, 11:03 pm

Adarg wrote:

Yeah, I saw that one. Didn't have many seeds. Like I said, the one I gave you a link to should be pretty fast.
Is it the one where they're all .avi files?
Back to top Go down
Adarg

Adarg

PostSubject: Re: Keepin' ya posted   Keepin' ya posted - Page 4 Icon_minitime8/8/2009, 11:30 pm

Foamy wrote:
Is it the one where they're all .avi files?
I'm pretty sure. I downloaded it awhile ago, though.

Actually, the torrent I gave you is missing a couple (five) episodes. This one should be perfect.
Back to top Go down
Foamy

Foamy

PostSubject: Re: Keepin' ya posted   Keepin' ya posted - Page 4 Icon_minitime8/9/2009, 1:31 am

Adarg wrote:
This one should be perfect.
No, no no. That's the one on Demonoid with all the funked up .avi files. Shit didn't have any video.
Back to top Go down
Darth Frankus

Darth Frankus

Number of posts : 224

PostSubject: Re: Keepin' ya posted   Keepin' ya posted - Page 4 Icon_minitime8/10/2009, 3:51 pm

as in The Cowardly Dog?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Keepin' ya posted   Keepin' ya posted - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Keepin' ya posted
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Chatterbox-
Jump to: